Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What An Amazing Performance On Britain's Got Talent

Leyland
Bibliophile

Post by Leyland » Mon April 20th, 2009, 11:45 am

[quote=""Spitfire""] There are many in the music business today who seem to have mismatched vocals/looks. For example, Meatloaf, Rita MacNeil, Tom Petty, Mick Jagger or Elton John to name a few...[/quote]
Cyndi Lauper has an amazing voice and covered some standard torch-like songs on her 2003 CD At Last that just blow me away. She looks quite glamorous on the artwork.

I just saw a Susan Boyle segment on Good Morning America. Her smile, the expression in her eyes and attitude are all very engaging. She radiates. I love to see that in people. I think she's having fun! Girls just want to ....
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams ~ Arthur O'Shaughnessy, Ode

Return to “Chat”