Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ebook freebies and deals 2017 edition

For discussions of historical fiction. Threads that do not relate to historical fiction should be started in the Chat forum or elsewhere on the forum, depending on the topic.
Madeleine
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: The Dark Angel by Elly Griffiths
Preferred HF: Plantagenets, Victorian, crime

Re: Ebook freebies and deals 2017 edition

Postby Madeleine » Mon October 9th, 2017, 10:41 am

Misfit wrote:
MLE (Emily Cotton) wrote:I got everything under $2! :D

Yes! Have you read MS yet? I do love her books, even as dated as they are, the nylon panties and nightgowns are so endearing.

And with all the smoking, it's a wonder they haven't spontaneously combusted wearing those nylons ;) :o
Currently reading "The Dark Angel" by Elly Griffiths

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Postby Misfit » Mon October 9th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Madeleine wrote:And with all the smoking, it's a wonder they haven't spontaneously combusted wearing those nylons ;) :o

Lol, and smoking on the plane at that.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

Lisa
Bibliophile
Favorite HF book: Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman
Preferred HF: Any time period/location. Timeslip, usually prefer female POV. Also love Gothic melodrama.

Postby Lisa » Fri December 1st, 2017, 12:20 pm

Amazon UK - Free 3-month Kindle Unlimited Trial available until midnight tonight.

Late notice but I only saw this now, and unfortunately I can't share a link since each Amazon member can only use the deal once, then the link generates an error page. But you just need to go to any Kindle Unlimited-eligible book page, and there should be a box detailing the offer below the description.

It says it's not available if you're currently on or trialling KU - not sure about if you took a trial before.

I just signed up, I'm not sure it's worth £7.99/month for me normally, but there are lots of Christmas books available, plus some of the British Library Crime Classics etc so that'll keep me busy until I cancel March 1st! :D

Return to “General Discussion”