Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cheesy Cover caption Contest Round 13: Pleasuring the Pirate

Please vote best caption for "Pleasuring the Pirate"

Poll ended at Mon December 6th, 2010, 11:17 pm

He was born without a navel, but that time he put the sword in his belt backwards remedied the situation.
No votes
Once again narcolepsy ruins the moment.
No votes
Ah, cherie! If only I did not have to drug you to enjoy your charms.
No votes
As she rested her head on the pirate's shoulder, she felt her wig slip and for the thousandth time damned her ostrich blood.
No votes
Her peach off-the-shoulder number was not suitable, she knew, but she still couldn't wait to get her hands on his rigging.
No votes
She whispered,'Water, water everywhere - so do you think you might brush your teeth?'
No votes
She couldn't wait to introduce him to the pleasures of a full body wax.
No votes
Aaarrrggghhhh (pirate style).
No votes
Looking deep into your eyes, I almost begin to forget my scurvy.
No votes
. . . He'd taken her the same way as he looted ships, 'No time wasted, straight up alongside, every gun brought to play, and the prize boarded'.
No votes
He didn't look very bright, but she was too stoned and unsuitably dressed to care.
No votes

Total votes: 0

wendy
Compulsive Reader

Cheesy Cover caption Contest Round 13: Pleasuring the Pirate

Post by wendy » Mon November 29th, 2010, 11:10 pm

Please vote before Monday December 6

Return to “Poll”