Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New to Jean Plaidy...where should I start?

(including the other many pseudonyms of Eleanor Hibbert)
lauradupre
Scribbler
Currently reading: Tudor Bride
Interest in HF: Historical fiction was my guilty pleasure when I was in grad school, getting my Master's in History. Back then, I read everything I could about the American Revolution and early republic. Now, as I'm researching my ancestors, I'm obsessed with French history. I've stuck in the Renaissance era.
Favourite HF book: Minette by Melanie Clegg
Preferred HF: How many can I have? WWI, American Revolution, Renaissance, 18th Century,

Re: New to Jean Plaidy...where should I start?

Post by lauradupre » Tue April 18th, 2017, 5:32 am

It's been years since I started with Plaidy, but I *think* that I started with her Queen Victoria books. I moved on to the topics that other writers, like Gregory, didn't cover like the Georgian queens. My all-time favorite is her book about Henrietta Maria.

Return to “Jean Plaidy”